Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

SLJ Practice activity My Fav food

How to make a Pizza base (With oil)


You will need:


1 cup of flour
½ tablespoon of baking powder
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of oil (Not oil used in motors)
⅓ of a cup of cold water.
      Method:

  1. Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl
  2. Add the oil
  3. Add water and mix to a stiff dough using a bread and butter knife
  4. Gather the dough together and form into a ball
  5. Roll the dough out thinly (Because of the baking powder it will rise slightly)
  6. Place onto baking paper one an oven tray
  7. Top with pizza sauce (Or any kind you want) -
use the back of the spoon to spread the sauce


8. Add your choice of toppings.

9. Finish with cheese last

10. Bake on Fanbake” at 180°C for 10-15 mins.

3 comments:

  1. Mōrena James!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a part of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts this summer. It's great to see that you've done a practice activity using last years programme. That'll put you in a great position to start the teaser week activities! :)

    That pizza looks delicious! What's your favourite kind of pizza? I'm not a HUGE pizza fan myself but I don't mind it from time to time. I might have to give this recipe a go - it does sound good. Do you use this recipe at home?

    It's great to see you giving the programme a go, James. Remember that there are teaser week activities available to complete this week and then the programme officially starts next Monday (December 16th), so be sure to check out the Week 1 activities on our website then.

    I can't wait to read more posts from you soon. Until then, happy blogging!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jimmy
    Yum your pizza looks delicious!! Great clear instructions on how to make the pizza, I will give it a go myself. What is your favourite toppings?
    Keep up the posts.
    Miss Rader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimmy
    Your Pizza looks really appetising. I like how you have set out all the steps clearly and ingredients you used.How long does the preparation time take?My favourite pizza is apricot chicken.Keep blogging
    Trish Wakefield

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.